Thursday 17 October 2013

Just Dance !.....inspiration from Nancy


Hello! It's Nancy here today to share the inspiration post for All Dressed Up!
I've used the sweet Abi Ballerina image. 
It can be found on the freebies page HERE.
Another version of this image can be found in the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop.
I printed the image "fit to page" on an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of watercolor paper.
I colored it with a mixture of watercolor paints and Twinkling H2Os.
I cut and colored some flowers and added some sparkly sequins!

Please visit my BLOG for all the details! :o)

* * * * *

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Nancy, love all the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nancy love the image and colours you have used. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little Abi! So pretty and precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling!!! What a sweet idea for a little girl's room!!! Love it!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks beautiful water coloured Nancy. x

    ReplyDelete